Re: 164 S ABS light

My 164 S ABS light comes for a few seconds also, but only if the engine is
a bit warm. Slightly revving the engine takes care of it or by simply
driving off.

Call me crazy but I actually wait for my 164 S' engine to warm up to 150F
or 175F before driving off, whether be in summer or winter. I feel that the
car performs much better when it's that warm and the engine more responsive
to different accelerations. (Eventhough sitting at idle wastes more gas.)