RE: Helpp!!

That may be it. Now that you mention it, I did smell something when it first
happened...! I completely forgot about that, I thought the smell came from a
blown fuse, and when I ruled out fuses, I forgot about the smell.

The car is an '87 Milano Verde.

Thanks,
- -Glenn

p.s. if it's the switch, is there anything I can do to rig the low-beams on
till I get home?