A very bad day

Today my beloved GTV6 was struck by a big, ugly Ford sedan.
The damage is primarily to the driver's side fender with a
little to the door (which now does not open.) The tire was
punctured and something in the steering was broken as the
steering wheel now rotates freely 360 degrees and the front
wheels point at jaunty angles from each other. The wheel
looks ok and no plastic trim items (i.e.. on the nose or
bumper) were harmed. The body damage seems to be only the
tire and sheet metal/frame.

The other guy was ticketed and I was not. His insurance co.
(Integon) has been identified as fully liable.

Now the big question is: do you think they'll total or fix
it? Any experiences or information (perhaps regarding Itegon
Ins.) would be welcomed. If they total, do you think they'll
believe me if I tell them that the Sperry Stage III heads
got knocked loose in the accident?

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL
1983 GTV6 'Felicite' who has a badly hurt paw
1988 Volvo 'Max' who may have to come back home now after
being away for 3 months