Re: 164 Sightings

David Partridge wrote:

164 Sighting!
>Greetings,
>If anyone out there is the Gentelman the passed me on I-94 between
>Monticello and Albertville, >Minnesota. this morning driving an Gorgeous
Red 164L, I just wanted to >apologize for staring and >hope that I didn't
get any drool on your car. It was the first time I've >seen one anywhere
>besides my on monitor.
>I was beginning to think my Spider was the only Alfa north of Minneapolis.

David,
I feel the same way in Massachusetts. I go for a long drive every weekend
and never see a single Alfa Romeo. Sadly enough, I only see them parked
outside of an auto mechanic's garage. I don't think I'll be in Minnesota
anytime soon. Happy driving.