Re: Would you buy Pertronix Iginitor for Marelli?

Greetings,
 I for one, would be interrested in this but I'm not sure which distributor
I have, or if Pertronix already has a setup for it. I have a '76 US spider
with a Marelli distributor but I don't know if it's the S103B referred to
below.

 Would the module being proposed here fit my car?

 Thanks in advance

Phil Williams

> Subject: Would you buy Pertronix Iginitor for Marelli?
>
> Dear Alfisti,
>
> How many of you Alfisti are interested to buy Pertonix Ignitor Electronic
> ignition module for your Alfa Romeo with Magneti Marelli
S103B-distributor?