1999 AROC Convention

I haven't actually had time to read the Alfa Digests since last week, but I
have had several e-mails from others who have.

The AROC convention is from June 15th to June 20th, 1999.  The time trials are
going to be at Hallett Motor racing circuit in Hallett OK on the 16th.  The
rest of the activities are in Kansas City beginning on the 17th, with the Alfa
Digest meeting followed by the Welcome Party.

The tentative schedule of events was published in the January Owner.  Since
then, we have had several changes AND ADDITIONS to the activities planned.  An
updated schedule will be available by the first of next week on the AROC
website and on KC's website at www.kcaroc.org.

For those of you planning to run the time trials, tech will begin at 6:00 PM
on the 15th, place to be decided, but probably at the track.  Again, exact
details will be posted on the websites mentioned above, and of course included
with your pre-arrival packet if you sign up for one of the competition events.

If you have specific questions after viewing the websites, you can reach me at
JALFAjr@domain.elided.  I may pass your request along to specific event
chairpersons.

Looking forward to having a fantastic convention, hope everyone can come.

John Justus - Convention Co-chair for competitive events
1995 164 Q (reclassed for this year, so y'all might have a chance)
1971 1750 GTV (refurbed for this year, so maybe y'all don't have a chance)