Dash Mats

I also have one of the Dash Mats sold through most discount parts
houses.  It fits reasonably well and since my defroster vents on my
GTV6 were of the floating variety, I just pulled them out, put the mat
on the dash and re-inserted them.  I've had this for nearly two years
and it's still in great shape.  The longer you have it, the better it
fits.  I didn't use the velcro supplied with it and with windows down
and sunroof open on a windy day, it will lift and buffet at anything
over 100mph, but it's rare and holding it down will take your
passenger's mind off, death.
I don't believe I would consider removing my dashboard just to install
a cover.  What a pain!

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida
(Owner of the world's only 50,000 mile timing belt)