More on HELP! Problem

I figured some more information would be beneficial for people who might
want to help.

Okay, the starter is turning the motor fine.  So, I am left to guess that
I'm missing one of two things, spark or fuel.  When I run the fuel pump,
the fuel pressure light goes out.  So something's happening there.  There
is no smell of fuel under the hood, so I don't think it's leaking out.

I don't have a spark plug socket for that size, but I do have a deep socket
of that size, so I could get the spark plug out.  What's the best way to
check for spark and fuel delivery.  First thing I plan to do is make sure
that the wire to and from the coil didn't pop loose.

								Thanks again,

								Sean