HELP! Car died, won't restart... (74 GTV)

	Okay, so like I go out, get in the car, fire it up (I had just taken a
short trip to get a bite to eat, so it was still kinda warm).  I pull out
of the lot, out of the alley, when I turn onto the street.  There's a car
approaching from the side, so I have to accelerate to get up to speed, make
it through first, and going through second, sputter, die.

	I just took a long mountain trip on Sunday, and it felt like it was
missing a little on the freeway before starting into the mountains, but it
seemed to get better.  I've had the same trouble before, and a fuel filter
replacement seemed to stop it from happening any more.  So I figure that's
what it's going to be this time.

	Well, I managed to get it into a parking lot on momentum, and there it
sits until I get it started again.  Since it's like a block from my
apartment, I'm not going to sit out there all night playing with it, so I
figure I'll wait until morning (unless there's some kind Southern
Californian with nothing better to do on a Tuesday night who wants to swing
by USC and play with it with me, in which case, by all means, call me
213-764-4109).

	So hopefully when I wake up, my mailbox will be full of suggestions on
things to check...  I'm not a mechanic type person, so ge gentle.  It's
stock SPICA and all that jazz in case you're wondering.

								Thanks,

								Sean