"slower traffic..."sign and usual status report

eric h sez:
>>I like the reverse "Slower Traffic..." idea, Bruce. My GTV6
>would enjoy that.

I have two signs that say "Slower Traffic Move Right" One of them, I think,
is enclosed in an arrow. The other is that "translucent from the inside"
material that you see on buses. They have been folded sitting on my shelf,
so hopefully they are not damaged. Perhaps someone wants them for a donation
to me (GTV6 Headliner Fund) and/ or the Welty Fund?

luke, San Mateo, CA
74 Spider (sister in law will be learning to drive a manual ), 82 GTV6
(finally, I found the correct shade of touch up paint), 95 164LS (Mermen, CA
surf rock, sounds surpassingly good on the 12 disc CD player, like there is
a subwoofer somewhere...), 98 Audi A6 (wife says it is slow after driving
164LS, wants supercharger for XMas- love her so...)