Giulia sedans everywhere

In the US, I've only ever seen two Giulia TIs with column shift.  I owned a
64 TI in 1977, brought over by someone from Europe (105.08?) that had column
shift, and had been retrofitted with a 101 1300 engine. Plus a bonus totally
rusty body. What a dog.  I believe the car still exists, in El Cajon or
Lakeside, California.  Also, a guy (Dave?) who used to be in the Northern
California ARA had a blue column-shift TI with a hot 2000 Weber motor in it,
that was for sale two or three years ago.  I don't know where that car is
now.

The three Giulia wagons I mentioned last week are in the Berkeley area, not
San Francisco.  I don't know what might be lurking across the bay.  I hear
there is another car, beyond the three mentioned, also in the restoration
stages in the East Bay.

Fantasy Junction in Emeryville, CA, advertises a T33 race car for sale at
the moment.  Anyone seen it?

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA