72 GTV

Hi: I'm not a member, but have a 72 GTV 2000 that was once dear to me =
but has been rotting away since I don't have a garage to keep it in. It =
drove fine when I parked it there, and at the time wasn't even that =
rusty, but the last 9 years under a tarp have taken a pretty good toll =
on it.  It's here for the taking (free) if you know anyone that wants =
it.  It's still fuel injected, and I did a thorough motor job on it back =
in 82- about 20k miles before retiring it. I doubt the wintering oil =
held up this long, so the motor probably won't turn, and the clutch is =
no doubt frozen. I'm sure the trans and diff are fine, as is the wood =
steering wheel,  and it wouldn't take much to get the motor in shape.

Thought I'd see if there was any one who wanted it before carting it off =
to the scrap yard- I spent a lot of time with that car and grew to love =
Alfas, but practicality has put that passion on hold for a while.
Thanks, Tim Lynn (timlynn@domain.elided,  908-813-0327- Western NJ)

- ------ End of Forwarded Message