FW: Spider Zeneder kit availability

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Marty Wilson
Sent:	Tuesday, 23 February 1999 14:52
To:	'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject:	Spider Zeneder kit availability
Importance:	High

Greetings,

There is a replica of the Zender kit for the 105/115 series Spiders
available here in Australia. I have seen it on a mid 70's Spider and it
looks very impressive. It includes both front and rear as well as side
mouldings.

I am tossing up on whether to put one on my 77 Spider  (horrible rubber
bumpers) or try and source second hand earlier bumpers. If anyone has any
for sale please let me know.

If your interested in the Spider Zender kit contact me offline and I will
pass on the details. The price I was quoted was around $1400 Australian.
Should be under $1000 US

Regards
Marty Wilson
Newcastle Australia