Slower Traffic...

All this talk about "Slower Traffic, Keep Right. Please" bugs
me!!!

I personally would prefer they only said:

"Keep Right. Please"

It is my personal belief that ALL traffic should keep right (left
for y'all driving on the "right" side of the road - you know who
you are - except Maybe Len Leeb - just kidding, Len) EXCEPT TO
PASS on multilane highways!!

That way when I want to pass *you* driving, say a GTV6,  at 125
mph while I'm in a 164S going 143 mph,  and then that Ferrari
creeps up going 190 mph and he wants by both of us, you won't
impede the flow, and neither will I!

If you do *those* I might have to get at least one, maybe two
(depending on the price, of course), since that d^mn rancher
ripped the front bumper insert off my GTV6. It previously had a
sticker similar to the  above on it,  as some of you may recall.
That one was had from the CCRTL (Citizens Coalition for Rational
Traffic Laws, as some of you old amuricun f^rts might remember)
now known as the NMA (National Motorist's Association).

`nardo (real grouchy with the flu, but I DO HAVE A LAST NAME and
I wish everyone who posted to the AD did!!! What are you hiding
from? Don't you trust us? [Eric, you're not the only one, so
don't take it personal. At least you have the first letter, which
is more than some.]) Zelazninni

I'm done now. I'll go back to bed.

b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA