OBD III

Ok my thoughts
So if they are going to try and govern our speeds in our personal vechicles
why not just outlaw cars completely since drivers are aparently not
responsible enough to operate their own vechicle. (Not my opinion) What is
going to be next after this, is the government going to decide they have to
control our diets because we are not responsible enough to eat correctly?
Where does it stop?? Maybe just my view, but give me a break.

thanks
zack
71 spider (soon to be turbo efi)
86 Milano