RE:Alfa 90 Baterry Light

Anthony wrote:

>My father has an (Australian) 1985 Alfa 90 V6 with an intermittent
>battery light problem. The light comes on intermittently, but comes on
>more frequently when turn indicators are engaged, (particularly right
>hand one). He has checked the alternator and believes he has cleaned
>all
>relevant contacts, relays and earthing connections. Has anyone had a
>similar experience, is there a hard to find earth connection that we
>may
>have missed?
>What is the Alfa 90 called in the U.S. , a Milano?

My 33 had similar probs, when I got a new battery with more AH's the
problem
went away . . .

Sounds like the alternator and/or battery are on its last legs . . .
the 90 is a 90 the 75 is a 75, but for some reason 75 is milano in the
us of a :)

Greetz,

Chris Piepers
The Netherlands

'81 Alfasud Sprint Veloce (for nostalgic reasons)
'83 Alfetta Q'Oro (daily driver, since the Milano is waiting for it's
new heart)
'86 75 2.5V6 (Milano)
(I just LOVE those transaxles)