Alfa 90 Baterry Light

My father has an (Australian) 1985 Alfa 90 V6 with an intermittent
battery light problem. The light comes on intermittently, but comes on
more frequently when turn indicators are engaged, (particularly right
hand one). He has checked the alternator and believes he has cleaned all
relevant contacts, relays and earthing connections. Has anyone had a
similar experience, is there a hard to find earth connection that we may
have missed?
What is the Alfa 90 called in the U.S. , a Milano?