Re: Milano Brakes

Hi,

I've had the same thing on both my Alfetta (sedan) and 75 (milano).

After renewing the brake-pads, properly adjusting the rear brakes and
bleeding
the system; pedal travel was all the way to the floor...

Turned out (on both cars!), that the seals in the master brake cylinder
were cracked.
Either by the bleeding process, or pushing back the calipers to fast(?).

I went out and bought a revision kit (about $7), revised the master
brake cylinder,
bleeded the system and he presto! a sturdy pedal again :)

Hope this helps.

Chris Piepers
The Netherlands

'81 Alfasud Sprint Veloce (for nostalgic reasons)
'83 Alfetta Q'Oro (daily driver, since the Milano is waiting for it's
new heart)
'86 75 2.5V6 (Milano)
(I just LOVE those transaxles)