Giulia estates again

- --0__=3CAI1OVGuzUHjjDdENC6obN80TKNYeEVOnBv1lbXKqHQ0LuHi7khUlPr

Hello John (and thanks to all the other readers who replied to my query=

about Giulia estates)

I already had a feeling that Giulia wagons of any description were rare=
,
but when I checked out the link to the French auction house  Poulain le=
 Fur
that Ian Evans provided in AD V7 #489, I realised just how rare.  They =
had
one on offer with an estimate of French Francs 100-120 000 (that's abou=
t US
$ 17-22 000).  The condition wasn't described,  but I can't read French=

anyway.  At that price level (if it's typical), I guess I'm better off
looking at other estate car alternatives.  I'm haven't made up my mind
whether I'm looking for a summer vehicle or one for daily year-round us=
e.
The problem is that Norwegian winters and classic Italian cars just don=
't
mix.

Thanks to John Hertzman for the tip about the Thema estate.   There are=

lots of Thema sedans on offer here, but sadly the Norwegian importer ne=
ver
offered the estate.  I've seen one or two on the road, but none for sal=
e.

Regards
Jorn
82 GTV 2.0  (we're both waiting for summer)

JHertzman@domain.elided on 20.02.99 04:23:12