Ripped convertible top window

Hello,

I accidentially ripped the convertible top plastic window on my 69 Spider
Jr. today.  After kicking myself for about 6 hours, I am looking for ways to
fix my mistake:

1) Can the window be replaced without replacing the top.  The top is in
otherwise good condition (besides a very small hole on the passenger side)?

2) If I need to replace the top, can I do it myself?  Where can I find
information on the step by step instructions for doing it?

Any information will help greatly.  Thanks in advance.

Wayne