Alfa wheels 14 & 15"

If anyone is interested, I have access to the Alfa wheels in 14 and 15
" sizes direct through Alfa Romeo. larger sizes are not available
through USA channels due to non cert liabilty, but 4 sharp looking
choices are for sale.

	Contact me at mastro@domain.elided should you wish to pursue them.
One is Mock 3 pc in 14 or 15"
Next is like a swept spoke version of the 5 spoke Spi. Veloce wheel,
Also Holed version of 156 wheel 15" (sharp)
and then a rounded five spoke style also. in 14 and 15"

Also nice center caps in color. (logo)
I'll try to scan them as soon as this computer is fixed.
- --
Proud Welty Fund Sponsor and donor.... Are you?
			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA
		       '91 Alfa 168B / '69 Alfa Spider
	    Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm