Re: Milano flex

I know the Miano isn't the most rigid body out there, but I don't think it was
this bad!!  I've owned/own 2 of 'em, a Silver and my current Verde.  Silver
had ~ 85K  miles when I sold it, Verde has ~ 150K now (Brian can ask me in
another 10 years how it's doing as my daily driver).  Neither has had any
windshield cracks that were not rock induced.  Can jack the car up - front or
rear, corner or center and open and close all the doors, hood & trunk.
Both have seen fairly hard street use (New England pot holed streets), track
time, autocross, and the Verde has had one brief moderately intrusive
encounter w/ a cement wall (nose first).  In fact, this is the first encounter
I've had w/ even anecdotal evidence of a super flexible body.  I find it hard
to believe this is common or correct......'course, i've been wrong before!!
My 32 lira.
Andy

End of alfa-digest V7 #489