Alfa Spider wheel fitment

I missed Zack's question, but if he needed the bolt circle for an Alfa
Spider, Henrik gave him the wrong answer.  The Alfa Spider uses an 4x108
pcd (not 4x98 - which is Alfetta).  The offset for a 6" wide rim is around
+26 mm, for a 7" rim use +12 mm.  Some other imports (Ford products like
Capri and Escort) use the same pcd, but usually in 13" diameter.  If trying
to get by inexpensively, Zack should try looking for used wheels from a
late model Ford Mustang (4.25 pcd), but check for offset. My autocross
wheels are Centerline autodrags, that were mounted on a 5 L
Mustang........The classic eight spoke by Panasport or Superlite (I sell
them as well as TecnoMagnesio).....looks great on Alfa Spiders.  Email me
off the Digest.  Dave Anderson, AlfaComp, alfaguy@domain.elided