Re: Giulia promiscua and another ?

The TI was delivered with a standard 1600cc single dual throat Solex
carburetted engine. It was fitted with a ribbon type (horizontal)
speedometer and a non-sporting style steering wheel. I think, but am not
sure, the early ones may have had a column-mounted shifter.

The Super was fitted with the same Dual Webered engine used in the GTV and
of the era and had an updated interior which used round dials and a more
sporty steering wheel. I'm sure others can supply horsepower differences and
other details.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI
Former TI owner (I still miss it.)