Re: KC Convention Concours

David, you ask about the KC Convention concours and what is expected.
Actually I don't have a clue. Unless I'm just not paying attention or
really lame regarding the Alfa Romeo Owner's Club National Convention,
there is no place to find what day the concours is, let alone when
anything else happens.

Gosh, if I was holding a convention and expected people from all over
the country to visit, I would - many, many months ahead give them
detailed information and make it so easy, they'd have to work not to be
able to find it. I would include maps, addresses, costs, and above all,
what will be happening at each event and what one should do to be
prepared.

As much as I love Alfas and respect any organization that supports them,
I'm not a member. For many years, they've not made it worth my
trouble/while/time. I have thought seriously about going to KC in June
because, (a) I have relatives in Topeka, (b) I want to market
AlfaCyberSite, and (c) it would be fun to put my old daily driver, a '75
Alfetta GT, in the concours. Is everything spelled out? Not even close.

Should you find out, post it on The Digest so everyone will
know...including the folks back in KC.

Biba
Irwindale CA
AlfaCyberSite - http://home.earthlink.net/~biba/