berlina clutch

Monday I am going to go and have a look at the car properly. I will take
along a can of petrol, get it started and since they live on a long out of
the way dirt road, I will try to unstick the clutch.

I have one of my MB's advertised this weekend, so hopefully that will go.
If it does, I will probably tow it away when I go there Monday. How much
does the car weigh? I just don't want to strain the towing car too much.

	Regards

	Davide Frada