Decals going into production

I've located a source friendly to the production of large,
stick-on decals. If anyone is interested in specially decals
for their cars (or windows, or whatever) feel free to e-mail
me with your desires. These will be made one-at-a-time and
will be made to order -- you can choose your color/size.

The only tricky thing has to do with which
'serpent-eating-man' to use! There's the one that's at
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/gtv2gta.html which
Rich sent (thanks, Rich!) But research shows that those are
quite different from the more modern varieties. The one on
my hatch badge is very different from the ones on my wheel
inserts. And then there's the very cool one that was only
used on 2000GTVs which is totally different from the others.

Right now I have the old one (from the link above) and the
version that's on my GTV6 hub inserts (I removed one today
and used the digital camera at work to shoot it.) I'll put
the wheel-hub version on display via the internet soon. It
appears different than all other wheel inserts, though.

With regards to making them, I'll try to get something on
the 'net that will allow you to select which one you'd like.
I'll probably add the one from my front-end badge as well
since it can be removed without ungluing.

I'd welcome any high-quality scans the community might
have...e-mail them to me or request my ftp site address.

On a side note...would any of you be interested in Alfa
logo'd wall clocks or good watches? I'm thinking of doing
some low-volume runs of those at work...let me know if you'd
be interested -- I estimate that the watches would run about
$50-60 and the clocks about $30. Gotta get permission from
AR first, guess. Stay tuned. (Does using the city seal of
Milan constitute a copyright violation?)

I haven't fixed a price yet on the decals...I'll keep you
posted.

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL