Alfa parts again

Brian,

I take no offense and don't feel your opinion too negative.  I just do not
feel any Alfa parts dealer can survive without our support.  I believe most
of the providers you mention in your post are sellers of OEM Alfa parts and
the commitment they have shown to the Alfa badge is obvious.  I just don't
believe we can support Eriminas, Centerline, Ricambi etc. by buying
aftermarket parts at Pep Boys. These providers as well as the few remaining
Dealers are the very people I believe we should all support.  And let us not
forget Bill! After all he just got the job.

I think Selenia falls under the " if the cost of the Alfa part is much
higher than a quality after market part" part of my post.  I do have three
2L cans of 10W40 that I got, free, from my local Alfa dealer if anyone wants
them.  I don't want to start anything on this but I'm told it leaves sludge
in the engine.

Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L

At least it's not the cup-holder thing again.