re: Dug's busted windough

alfa-bill rote:
>> Doug Sedon wrote..."the 1st crack in my werde's windshield (occurred w/in 6
>> months of my ownership) was caused by body flex.  it started in the upper
>> left-hand corner, came down a couple inches diagonally, then straight down,
>> paralleling the a-pillar.  no evidence of any rock damage, either."
>>
>Yeah but if you rode with Dug, you'd understand the landing lights at
>the end of his driveway... {snicker}
:>)  what can i say, except no cracks on the 164 or gtwe6 windshield...and, how
does lawrence gowin drive - his drive got landing lites, too?!?    besides,
those landing lites are for that $8500 mig i'm importing from russia, that i saw
adwertised on one-o-dem military hardware www's - all tubed electronics - those
migs must have awesome stereos!  :>)

ciao for now,

dug seed in