60s Giulia Estate/Wagon - seeking info

Hello everybody!

As a Norwegian '82 GTV owner in need of more room for my dogs, I have
started investigating the rather limited choice of Alfa estate cars.  The
33 Sportwagon is too small, and the upcoming 156 Sportwagon will probably
be too expensive for me.

Therefore I'm interested in any info about the Giulia Estate (or Wagon as
you American readers would probably call it).  According to
D'Amico/Tabucchi's book "Alfa Romeo Production cars 1910-1996" it was built
in limited numbers in the sixties by the italian coachbuilder Colli.  Many
of them seem to have been supplied to the Italian police and other Italian
government agencies.

Does anybody out there know how many were built and whether there are any
survivors?  I'm grateful for any info.

Regards
Jorn Bereng

E-mail: jorn.bereng@domain.elided