Re: Securing Cloth Tops

I have a cloth to cover my back window also when the top is down. My cloth
came with the spider. It's white with a black outline and a black Alfa logo
on it. Whenever another Alfa owner sees it they immediately ask where I
found it. Does anyone else have one of these? I can't be the only one.

Dennis

86 Spider Quad.

Also, is the 164 a reliable car? Is the car a nice daly driver? Looking for
another car but worry about the expense of having two Alfas.