155 in the 55 zone, pipelines for Speedlines?

Hi Zamani,

I'm sure you've been asked this before- do you have the 155 here in the US
of A?

On another note, I've wanted those Speedlines for the 164Q since seeing them
in 16' size on the 164 Q4 in Europe- although I thought they were OZ Racing
in that application [if OZ and Speedline are one and the same, I'm no
wizard]. Is there anywhere to get  them here in the states, or anyone in
Europe that would ship them over? Is the same style available in 17' as
well?

Please Alfa Bill, I'll sign a waiver of 'liability' for those wheels-

Of course, I would need to convince my wife that we could do without food,
clothing and shelter for a short while- a 164 does not qualify as shelter in
my other's opinion ;-)

Best,
dave s.
NJ, USA