Spider won't turn over.

Walter,

What?  Your spider won't turn over?  Hey - get a couple more guys and
lift really hard;  they're not that heavy, even witha/c (like mine).

But seriously -

It sounds like your problem is intermittent enough that you really can't
be sure of much;  I wouldn't necessarily ASSUME that the fact that you
"messed with the fuse box" that time directly caused the car to turn
over (not that it's not entirely possible, of course).  The ideal thing
to do would be to start methodically checking things the next time it
doesn't turn over.  Specifically, I would be checking for voltage at the
starter when the keyswitch is cranked (of course, you need to be sure
that you are well out of harm's way in case the engine should spring to
life.  This DOES go without saying, right?).  If there's voltage there,
then you have a bad solenoid (does it click when it gets current?) or
starter motor.  If not, you need to start checking wires and connectors
successively back to the keyswitch.

Best of luck,

Hal Taylor