Headers for 74 Spider with Dual Webers

Hello fellow alfisti's, its dead winter here in Toronto, Canada and each
year I get the itch to continue to upgrade my pristine condition spider. It
seems that i will never rest till I can get the most out of this car.  My
question relates to getting more horse power.  Does anyone know the effects
in changing the stock headers and exhaust (I don't have a cat), will have on
increased horsepower?  Can anyone recommend a good header + exhaust system
that would help.  If this is just a waste of money please say so.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA