Calling the Alfa Scholar,Jon Hertzman

Greetings Alfisti!
      I need the help of all Alfisti, and in particular Jon Hertzman.I am
looking for three things,and hope someone (Jon?) might be able to help.
1.Does anyone know how many of the Alfetta "Velocissima" editions were
produced and sold?Were they all California editions? (VIN starts with
AR116-15,denoting US California emissions models from the VIN decoding guide
in the IAP catalog)?I've seen two of these cars;mine and the one for sale at
this website <A HREF="//www.csn.ul.ie/~keith/gtv/ ">
//www.csn.ul.ie/~keith/gtv/</A> (appears to have been sold already!).Both have
the 116-15 prefix to the VIN's.
2.Where can I find any photos of these cars?Do they have "Sprint Veloce"
badging on the sides of the front fenders?
3.Jon, do you have the fax number for Elivera Ruocco at the Alfa Romeo
archives?
Hoping for some help,
Terry Akins
alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito, about to take a tow trip to its new home)
1979 alfetta Velocissima coupe (nameless,but like a tonka toy,keeping the
owners enthralled for hours on end)

End of alfa-digest V7 #479