My visit to Alfa Romeo

Boy oh boy, to play with Alfas and get paid for it...

I spent this morning fighting Orlando tourist traffic, to visit the home
of Alfa in the USA, ARI.  The people there were very nice to deal with
and very supportive of my notion to build an Alfa parts empire. Ok, not
an empire but maybe peddle a few parts.

The good news is that I will be bringing in some of the Alfa boutique
items from Europe and can get 14" and 15" Alfa factory wheels. NO 16"
and up due to liability, but there are some sweet looking rims
available. I'll keep you'all posted as the details become
clearer...Banners pins pens rubber mats..geez the list is endless....
Oh joy!
- --

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA