AR112 (Ocra Scuro)

I am finally seeing some progress on my 69 GTV that was hit last August on the
crookedest street in San Francisco. It is now time to think of a colour for
the car which is currently stripped of all paint, glass, doors, hood and trunk
lid..... I am leaning towards a mustardy-yellow colour - AR112 (ocra scuro)
but need an updated paint code for the shop to match.  My paint-guy is looking
to match a couple of photographs I took at Carmel/Monterrey but..... I would
rather have a paint code for him to work from!!

Thanks in advance for all guidance!!!

John
San Francisco
69 GTV