164LS long trip report and police's trick

Just return from my long trip to Los Angles from San Jose,
about 900 miles round trip. I have always use 92 164S for
the same long trip.  This is the first time 94 164LS( with
automatic transmission ) has been on such long trip.

Thumb up:
- - Almost as fun as manual transmission 92 164S

Thumb Down:

- - Front seat feel really good for 30 min to 1 hour
  sitting in daily drive.  But after sitting for more than
  two hours, right leg started feel numb. I have to keep
  using cruise control so I can take my foot off gas pedal
  to exercise. After 4 hour very uncomfortable.  After 5
  hour is almost unbearable to sit.  Compared with 92 164S
  seat, I never have the problem. I can sit for more
  than 8 hours without any discomfort and without any seat
  adjustment.  Note 92 164S has no fancy seat tilt adjustment
  like 94 164LS.  IMHO, 164S has better seat than 164L too.

  My diagnosis is: bottom cushion too narrow, its space taken
  up by long slopes on both sides. The shape is similar to
  Mercedes seat, I don't know if Mercedes will have the same
  effect on my fanny or not. I am 5'7" and 180 pounds.
  Anyone has the same problem ?

2. Automatic transmission can accidentally over shoot to neutral
   position when shifting from 3 to D if you are not paying
   attention.

Verdict:
  Sometimes, fancy( seat ) is not better. 92 164S remained
  my long trip favorite.

Police warning at night for USA drivers:

  When you passed by a police car sitting still on curb at night,
  Do not think you can speed up after you passed him.
  Be very suspicious of any car coming after you at night
  afterward.  It has been my experience that they will come
  after you at high speed, if you speed up in stead of let him
  pass you have fallen into his trap.  On my long trip, I always
  see this trick being repeated almost every time.

Karl, San Jose, CA USA