Alfa Owners in the vicinity of Vallejo, CA

Ron Horowitz (and any others that are interested):

You now have an Alfa repair shop in your midst, located on the old Navy base
at Mare Island.  Rich Ott has moved Alfeta Motors from SF to there (in the
interests of lower rent) and is now open for business.  I have found him very
good at Alfa work.  I do not know the address as yet but his phone number is
707-562-3576 and you may mention my name.  If you can get the car to him, Ron,
I am sure he will get your heads separated from the vehicle.  I am not sure
how anxious he would be to loan out tools, however.

John Maclay