GTV-6 Camber

The last time I had the alignment done on my '84 GTV-6, the guy took out
all the camber adjusting shims and it was still a bit off.  It's at normal
ride height, so I wouldn't want to mess with torsion bar adjustments.  I
want to put in a set of modified stock A-arm spacers, and was wondering two
things:

*How much do I have milled off the spacers?

*Is it possible to install one spacer at a time, with the suspension
properly supported, without removing the torsion bars?

Thanks,

Chris Attias
'84 GTV-6

Chris Attias