3 litre 75 test drive

Today I had a drive in a 3 litre 75, which I suppose is the equivalent
to the USA Verde. The car had rubbish tyres on it, so would spin the
rears without trying. My short drive on a twisty road had me wondering
"should it do this?"
The back seemed to step out under application of power, rather like my
twinspark but much more easily. With the bigger engine car the back
stepped out a little, then stayed out a little. By this I mean that the
car changed slip angle from one value to another, unlike the twinspark
which has varying amounts of oversteer dependant on power output. Is
this the LSD working? Should it do this?
If you have never tried a car with really rubbish tyres, do so. It
really is fun, I was smoking the tyres on the wet roads in the puddles
in a straight line and also tried a few tight radius turns to see if the
LSD was working.(No I do NOT drive under the influence of drugs, I meant
the Diff thingy).
- --
jonathan coates
75 Twinspark, maybe for sale soon, based in Cheshire UK
164 getting the engine fixed tomorrow
33 wagon with new clutch
Alfetta GTV for summer, if I dont get banned first