Searching out the GTV6 Callaway cars

Today I had an interesting talk with Reeves Callaway. I had contacted him
concerning some modifications I was considering and he was kind enough to take
the time to talk to me for about half an hour. If you have a Callaway that has
been modified I would be interested to know what you changed, to compare your
experience to his engineering reccomendations.

What was interesting was that here is a man who now produces VERY expensive
C12 Corvettes and other modified cars, but he was interested in hearing about
my car and commented on the durability of the drivetrain that suprised him.

He did request that I help him find the other missing Alfa's from his list. On
his web site he has a registry for the GTV6 Callaway's. But to this point only
6 of the 35 built have been registered (mine is one). If you own on of the
Callaway's take the time to register it at callawaycars.com. He is trying to
build a history of the cars (I bought mine from  the original owner so it's
history is complete). I have heard that at least one was totaled (in Penn. I
think).

Anyway, take the time to register even if the don't have any secret supply of
parts.

Thanks
Brian
85 GTV6 Callaway Twin Turbo