Wheels 4 Sale

A non-subscribing friend wants to sell some Minilites...

* (6) 13X6 Minilites  - bolt pattern is 4 on 98mm. (2) are unfinished,
the other 4 have had the outer lip polished and clearcoated, with the
centers painted black, although they need to be redone. The 4 that are
finished all have tires mounted on them, (2) are brand new 165/65/13
Bridgestone Potenza RE-92's, the other (2) are Michelin's 175/70/13, but are
worn and probably not worth shipping. (1) of the unfinished rims has a new
Pirelli P7F 175/50/13 mounted on it. I bought these rims years ago from an
Alfa owner, but I am unsure which Alfa models can run 13" rims. The rims are
all straight and true, and look very nice IMHO. They are true Minilites
(stamped in the rear) and are very light - my scale read 13lbs for the
unfinished, unshod rim. If you are interested get back to me, and depending
on whether or not you want the tires, make me an offer. I would prefer a
buyer in the SF Bay area to avoid shipping, but will ship if I have to.
Digital pictures available on request.

Andy Santoro
Andy.A.Santoro@domain.elided <mailto:Andy.A.Santoro@domain.elided>
Pleasanton Ca