re:Milano sunroof.

Bart,

I recently replaced the sunroof in my Verde with a whole new unit.  Mine
also does this deflector hitting you spoke of.  I have heard one way is to
lube it up well and it goes down.  I suppose that just removing it is
another option.

Another tip is that the aftermarket plastic deflector from a VW Passat fits
nicely.

Dom