GTV6 HEAD PULLER

I need to borrow, buy, or make a cylinder head puller for my '83 GTV6.
These tools are not available through Alfa. I need one that forces the he=
ad
off by presssing down on the studs. Lifting on the head parallel to the
studs just lifts the car off the ground (sideways,) penetrating oil does
nothing (going on a month now) and the studs won't come loose. Anybody go=
a tool they can let me borrow, one they want to sell, or got a print of o=
ne
I can make a copy from? =

I'm located in Vallejo, just south of Napa. I'll pay UPS or can pick up
(and return) if local.

Thanks!

RON