3.0 V6 Power Curve

I'm not sure whether this applies to Motronic 164s but my 3.0 V6 hat
such a lovely power curve. The HP curve was absolutely linear! The
Torque curve was also really nice. 85% of the torque was available at
2000 rpm and it peaked at around 3800 rpm. And this was with a cat on.
Again, no bumps or spikes in the curve. With S-cams you gain 10 hp and
lose 10 lb/ft of torque. Which is why I'm leaning against a set of
S-cams. This off course applies only to a stock motor. Heads that have
been ported and has bigger runners might wanna consider the S-cams.

Zamani