SZ Headers/Exhaust Manifold

Hello,

	Has anyone fitted the SZ Headers/Exhaust Manifold on a Milano/75 3.0/75
2.5? There's a shop in England which sells these. Not sure what the
price is yet but if they are cheaper than the ANSAs than it might be
worth a try. Also would they fit the cat on the Milano? When I was in
Malaysia I saw an SZ and looked underneath the car. The cat is
different, looks like the aftermarket cat from Alfa Ricambi. It
definitely has bigger pipes than the pitiful stock Milano ones. Stebro
is taking too long.

Zamani