calling Johnathan Drout, single or dual point distributors?

Greetings Alfisti!
    First,JOHNATHAN DROUT please call me.The parking police at my apartment
complex stickered my car collection  Wednesday night for towing on Friday
night.I moved all the cars to a friends' house (5 cars in 4 1/2 hours with a
tow dolly)but now he's getting grief from the neighbors AND the police.I need
to sell the car very quickly,please call or emailASAP.Apologise for this but
want it to go to a good home or I'll have to (with great pain and sadness)
part it out.Gotta do something quick.........................
       Second, could someone tell me of any benefits/advantages of swapping
the dual point Marelli distributor in my '79 Alfetta Velocissima for one of
the single point distributors?I want to keep the car as stock as possible for
now,but I understand that a single point distributor might offer better
performance (and I don't have to deal with near impossible to find springs
too.)as well as the simplicity of gapping only one set of points.As the car
sets now, it is a totally stock 2 litre with SPICA.Eventually I hope to warm
the motor up a bit (cams, Sperry Valve works head,etc)but I want to do this
while keeping the SPICA system. Would the single point system be more
adaptable to mild performance modifications?
Looking forward to advice and replies,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria, VA (land of the jackbooted thug meter maids)
1987 Milano Gold -Alfie,124k and stronger than ever
1984 GTV6-Vito,needing a new home QUICK
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (nameless,still.)