RE:164 Wheels on Milano

I've got 164 S wheels on my 89 Milano. It's kind of weird... some fit
and some don't (same style) Some have an extra little 'lip' inside and
it needs to be ground out (takes 1 minute with a dremmel tool) and they
fit perfectly. I bought them used from a local Alfa shop.. and some of
them had the lip and others didn't (I think 3 had it... one didn't) They
look really nice.. good finish, and boy does that milano look nice with
those 15" rims. Now I'm looking for new ones... Tire Rack doesn't have
many to choose from that fit. Any body have any suggestions? I saw a
really cool set on a raced out BMW M3 today... 5 spoke but with actually
10 spokes two paired together to make the 5 sort of.. hard to explain,
but they looked good!

    -Chip Mutza
     89 Milano
  San Diego, CA