Flat out in a 164

I've had my 164 L (and then some) a tick over 150 on the Atlanta
highways with 2 people in the car.  I had to stop accelerating due to
upcoming traffic.  I've also had my car at 165 mph on the dyno at the
rev limiter (6800 in my car) with no wind resistance.  Now my 164 is not
box stock.  I've had some work done with the exhaust (no cat, full
Stebro), intake (K&N with cold air induction), Tom Zat performance chip,
and hotter plugs/wires.  The car is also wearing Intrax springs (lowered
1.5 inches) and 215/45-17 wheels and tires.  The speedo is dead on (at
least up to 132) with the dyno computer figures.  With the right tweaks
I believe the 164 can reach the 158mph claim on the road but make sure
the car is set up with the correct speed rated tires.  Goodyear all
seasons just don't cut it!  I'll give it a shot if you guys will!!!

Dave
'91 164L (and then some)
'87 Milano Platinum
'79 Alfetta GTV